Monday, July 2, 2007

Here is the haircut!


Here are a few new pics! Don't you just love Regan's new BANGS!!!!!! If I would have known she would cut her hair I would have never fought with the barrettes and ponies while it was growing. Oh well, I guess it will grow again.
Regan is also sooo nice to her brother. Notice the last picture she is actually kicking him in the face. He puts up with a lot and she better watch out because in a year or so he will be beating HER up!
We have been staying busy and trying to stay cool. We have definitely made use of our pool and I am so glad that we have it. It has been in the middle to upper 90's and doesn't sound as though it will cool off anytime soon.
Ryan's mom and aunt Connie are coming tomorrow to stay over the fourth so we are excited to see them. Regan keeps asking to go to people's houses and she doesn't understand why we can't drive to see everyone. She keeps saying "Lets take the Tahoe to see my friends, I will be a good girl".

















































We would love to hear from everyone so keep in touch. I will post more pictures when I have them uploaded,I am getting better at it! We wish everyone a wonderful and safe Fourth of July.

Love, The Garrys

































































No comments: