Monday, February 25, 2008

The kids and I have been back in SD/Iowa for three weeks now and we will be heading back to Denver on Friday. I have spent many days searching for a home and nothing yet, but I will keep looking. I have looked at well over 40 homes and I am just beside myself! Every home has had at least one big issue whether it was the roof, foundation, water problems, mold, or just way too much work for us. I can live with cosmetic issues but when we get into bigger problems I just don't want to have to deal with that.
Anyway, I just wanted to update you all on the house-hunting progress and I will let you know more when we get to that point. I am eager to get home and not have to worry about this for a while but we will try again in April or May.
We hope everyone is staying healthy and pray that this winter weather will soon be gone!

Kari

No comments: