Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had a fun weekend with the kids and Ryan was even home to enjoy it. On Saturday we colored Easter eggs and on Sunday when we woke up, the kids checked out all the goodies in their Easter baskets. After church we went to Ryan's aunt and uncles for dinner and had a great time. They had an Easter egg hunt for the younger kids and the big kids watched basketball most of the afternoon.



Monday was back to normal so I took the kids to the zoo after we visited Ryan at the hospital. It was a beautiful day but it was packed. Denver schools have spring break this week so needless to say we didn't have the zoo to ourselves as usual.



We signed the last of the paperwork for our house on Monday and Ryan faxed and sent those out. We are having an inspection done today so we hope that all comes out ok. No, I haven't started packing yet but I should probably start getting organized! I dread packing/moving again but at least we know we will be there for four years. There is quite a bit of work that will need to be done the week we move in. We will paint everything, tear down wall paper in the kitchen and bathroom and the bathroom needs new flooring desperately. It currently has carpet and those of you who know me, know that I cannot stand carpet in a bathroom! (Mainly around the toilet because you all know what needs cleaning every day around that!) Anyway, there will be more in the future but that can wait.



I have posted new pictures from Easter. I think our camera may be on its last leg, our pictures have been blurry and dark so I apologize.

No comments: